Apply the after care ointment given (for the amount of days recommended by your artist) with freshly washed hands or a Q-Tip.
- NO water, cleansers, creams/ointments, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days. We call this dry healing .
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring and pigment loss.
- Avoid excessive sweating for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure/tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks after procedure.
- Eyebrow tinting should not be undertaken for 2 weeks after your procedure.
- NO makeup or skincare products to be used on the treated area for two weeks
Swelling and redness is minimal with most clients, and should disappear within 24-48 hours. If needed, Tylenol can be taken.
4-5 hours after your procedure you will clean your brows only once with distilled or boiled water at room temperature with a cotton ball or gauze. Squeeze out the excess water from cotton ball so that they are not saturated before wiping off ointment or body fluids. You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid wetting the treated area, as it can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilize in the dermis. DO NOT
pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. ***IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It will appear as though the eyebrow micro strokes are gone. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates. DO NOT
apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 10 days. Chemicals of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo. The complete healing process takes about 30-40 days, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. It is only after 6 weeks that your touch-up/adjustment can be done. Keep in mind that permanent eyebrows heal up to 30% softer than the initial color.